Talented Solutions Architect who created many Hybrid-Cloud solutions for small and large-scale enterprises.
- NET, Python
- SQL, NoSQL, Cache, Key-value, Cubes
- AWS, Azure
- Hybrid Clouds
- REST API, Web Service
- Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Airflow, ELK
- Network Security and Management
- Access Management and Models
- CI/CD and Deployment Strategies
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Backup/Restore Strategies
- Capacity and Cost Planning
- Kanban, Scrum, waterfall
Lead Solutions Architect, UpTeam, 2020 - present
Project: SaaS Analytics Tool
As a Solutions Architect, I designed and led the development of AWS infrastructure to enable the customer to provide their SaaS services around the world. The customer planned to grow rapidly in several regions and scale thier application from dozen to 100s of customers. The customer provided with scalable implementation of multi-region & multi-account AWS Landing Zone. The infrasturcture enabled the customer to scale thier application horizontally and vertically across several regions with minimal cloud costs and enforced security on all the layers.
Skills: AWS, Terraform, Terragrunt, Network Planning, Capacity Planning, K8s, Helm, ArgoCD, GitHub ActionsProject: Telematics & DashcamsCustomer: Dashcam service providerDates: March 2022 - June 2022Participation:Designed and developed real-time data pipelines to leverage location, telematics data, video recognition results and external data into valuable output for the customers and businesses. Skills: Java, Python, AWS, K8s, Helm, Terraform, gRPC, Databricks, Spark, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Postgres, Scylla
Project: Telematics & DashcamsCustomer: Dashcam service provider
Designed and developed real-time data pipelines to leverage location, telematics data, video recognition results and external data into valuable output for the customers and businesses.
Skills: Java, Python, AWS, K8s, Helm, Terraform, gRPC, Databricks, Spark, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Postgres, Scylla
Project: Site Reliability Planning Customer: Major Cloud Provider
As a Solutions Architect, my role was to design tests and simulations of different kinds of disasters along with a definition of performance metrics for each service for one of the biggest cloud providers in the world. The task was to determine if the specific service can endure disaster, under which conditions, what type of failure and how quickly it can recover.
- Design disaster-recovery testing suite
- Development of the scenarios
- Definition of the recovery metrics for services (RTO, RPO, SLA)
- Detailed design of the implementation
- Provide recommendations to the teamInfrastructure planning and deployment (IaC)
Skills: AWS, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Fault Injection, Python, AWS Lambda, Java
Solutions Architect & Development Team Lead, EPAM, 2013 - 2020
Being a solutions architect & development team lead, I serve as Cloud Solutions Architect in several projects. Moreover, I develop various hybrid architectures leveraging AWS services in different business areas, such as banking, finance, fleet management, and telematics. I also contribute to pre-sales events to analyse initial needs and preparation response for RFP. Part of my job is to evaluate systems architecture currently in place and cooperate with technical staff to suggest solutions to optimize system. Likewise, I communicate with stakeholders regarding any issues with current technical solutions being applied. In addition to that, I aided in technical interviews, hire new members on project, and prepare candidates for interviews with customers and clients.
- Developed teams across organisation aligned on taken architecture approach and provided guidance.
- Achieved organizational requirements while designing cloud solutions and synchronised several workstreams.
- Performed FTE, software, and hardware estimation and provided technical consulting and architecture governance.
As a senior software engineer, I developed new features and facilitated in daily system support. I also supported in development of all layers of application from start to finish, including UI (Angular Js), NET, SQL Server, and 3rd party services like Elastic Search, Redis, and Rabbit MQ. Furthermore, I directed teams as SQL Server Expert and utilised TDD for exceptional program design and higher code quality.
- Developed software solutions by studying information needs
- Played vital role in meetings with stakeholders to discuss requirements
Software Engineer, Alcoa, 2011 - 2012
- During my role as software engineer, I designed information systems by developing, and installing software solutions. Moreover, I identified functional feasibility by assessing analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution formulation, and recommended solutions. In addition to that, I analysed information to efficiently coordinate installation of new systems or up-gradation of existing systems.
- Implemented best practices and standard operating procedures to stimulate overall efficiency.
- Attained engineering and organisational mission by achieving related results as required.
Vladimir played a critical role in designing and developing real-time data pipelines for one of our clients. His attention to detail and diligence are truly remarkable, and he always goes above and beyond to deliver high-quality work.