Sturdy and experienced Web Developer. Able to stay autonomous and understand business needs. I keep pace with innovation as well as try and adopt the best practices.
Senior Frontend Developer
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, vanilla JS and Typescript.
- Good knowledge of GIT, worked with both Gitlab / Github.
- Design systems: Zeplin and Figma as well as reading designs from .psd files.
- Expertise in implementing React web apps. Proficient in designing and developing SPAs using state management tools like useContext, Redux Toolkit, Thunks and Sagas.
- Experience in code reviewing, mentoring, leading a developers team, tech interviewing, and hiring developers. Can write PRDs / TRDs.
- Knowledge of web app engineering practices. Iâ€™ve tried implementing different architectures such as Feature Sliced, Clean Architecture, DDD, Atomic Design, MV*, Feature Driven, etc.
- Implementing AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto-Scaling groups.
- Backend skills: building RESTful APIs, working with GraphQL, writing web app backend with Python+Flask.
Other frameworks, libraries, and technologies Iâ€™ve used in production or tried in pet projects:
- NextJs 13, SVGs, Node.js, Three.js, RxJs, Framer Motion, Angular, Backbone, Websockets,
- Sass/Scss, Postcss, CSS modules, Fireship, Docker Compose, Express.js, MySQL, Postgres, Flask,
Middle Frontend Developer / Team Lead , Biganto, 201 â€“ present
- Contributed to the companyâ€™s main project of a virtual tour player.
- Helped develop several other web services surrounding the said project.
- Worked in a big team with a strict division of responsibilities under a Kanban methodology with Gitlab Flow as a branching strategy.
- Have led the development of two web apps for a developer company, which included websites for selling their own estate and apartments in Moscow. One of them has sold >7500 flats, storages, and parking lots.
- Maintained all said projects, implemented new features, and integrated marketology tools.
develop Developer, Parta, 2016 â€“ 2018
- Worked in a team of two developers and one manager. We built a scalable online service of video surveillance for the startup: web UI made with Modx CMS / JQuery / Underscore.js and backend with a tech stack of PHP / MySQL / Nginx RTMP.
- Integrated various external services including billing, helped developing business logic.
- Worked on site, which implied finding faulty hardware, building corporate networks, testing bandwidth, and providing security for passing and storing sensitive data.
- Have gained a good understanding of basic networking protocols as well as various video streaming protocols such as RTSP, HLS, RTMP.
- Have set up a distributed system with DB replication and hardware Monitoring with Zabbix.
- Hired freelance developers and used their expertise in the development of mobile apps for the service, then published in Appstore and Google Play.
Web Developer / Corporate Manager, WTrading, 2013 â€“ 2016
- Developed and maintained websites built with CMS (Bitrix / PHP / MySQL).
- Managed companyâ€™s everyday IT needs: network, hardware, working places.
- Designed various promo materials and readied layouts for offset printing.
- Also worked as a B2B corporate manager.
"Throughout our collaboration, Didim has displayed a strong work ethic, consistently delivering high-quality work and maintaining projects effectively. His proficiency in different architectures and technologies, such as Next.js, Node.js, Docker, Express.js, and more, makes him a versatile and adaptable developer."
Chief Technology Officer