Highly motivated Data Scientist with a strong background in mathematics and experience building ML-based services in various areas including recommender systems, NLP, computer vision, classification, regression, anomaly detection, and A/B testing.
- Primary working languages and frameworks: Python
- Other backend languages: C++
- Recommender Systems
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Data Analysis Libraries: NumPy, Pandas
- Machine Learning Frameworks: Keras/TensorFlow, Scikit-learn
- Database Management Systems: PostgreSQL, SQL (MySQL, Hive)
- NoSQL Database: Redis
- Shell Scripting: Bash
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins
- Big Data Tools: Kafka, Apache Hadoop
- Build Automation Tool: Apache Maven
- Version Control System: GIT
- Monitoring Tools: Grafana, InfluxDB
Data Scientist, MadApp Gang, 2022 â€“ present
- Production application design and implementation
- Recommendation model selection, development and validation
- MLOPs pipeline design, implementation and maintenance
- A/B testing
Data Scientist, Freelance, 2018 â€“ 2023
- Recommender system development for the following areas: 1. Marketing platform 2. Online advertising
- A/B testing for recommender systems
- Computer vision. Classification. Quantity of uncertainty estimation of documents recognition problem. Dirichlet neural model.
- Hyper-parameters Bayesian optimization. Xception model. Transfer learning
- 4Failure prediction of high pressure pumping station, oil pumping station
- Support vector machine model
Data Scientist, Finnair, 2022 â€“ 2022
- Support, development and data analysis for BI solutions.
- Implementation of customer survey framework.
Data Scientist, OTR, 2020 â€“ 2021
- Development of support automation service
- NLP. Text classification. Data extraction. Finding similar texts
- Transfer learning. BERT(Transformer) neural network models
- Open vocabulary problem: byte-pair-encoding (BPE) , unigram language model
- One shot learning for finding semantically similar texts
- Data analysis.
Data Scientist, SidEn, 2019 â€“ 2019
- Development of computer vision models for insurance exposure
- Estimation service based on satellite imagery data.
- Image segmentation
- U-net models.
Data Scientist, Umbrellio, 2018 â€“ 2019
- Design and development of algorithms and services for fraud detection in financial transactions data.
- Classification problem for Fraud detection
- Deep Neural Networks
- Data anomaly detection
Data Scientist, OnTarget, 2017 â€“ 2018
- Data driven contextual advertising
- Development and maintenance of code delivery(CD) and Continuous Integration(CI) process
- Production releases and low level environment deployments
Data Scientist, Radium, 2016 â€“ 2017
- Data driven contextual advertising
- Development and support of the following
- Numerous ETL processes, mostly in Hadoop cluster
- Monitoring systems of data mangling processes
- Automation and deployment of processes developed by data
Data Scientist, Luxoft, 2014 â€“ 2016
- Release management
- Development and maintenance of code delivery and Continuous Integration(CI) process of investment banking application (Java EE + Oracle Database 11g)
Trainee in the supply management program, InBev, 2012 â€“ 2014
- Developed fermentation house capacity optimization process
- Implemented warehouse electronic document management system
- Improvement of warehouse KIPs
L3 Support Engineer, Merchantry, 2011 â€“ 2012
- L3 support and code delivery of eCommerce application (Java EE + Oracle Database 11g)
- Administration of Linux servers
" During our collaborations, Alexey consistently displayed a deep understanding of data science concepts and techniques. He excels in the full data science lifecycle, from data collection and preprocessing to model development, evaluation, and deployment. His ability to apply advanced statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms to extract meaningful insights and solve complex problems is truly remarkable."