Alexander Yudashkin, Ph.D.
Seasoned entrepreneur and researcher in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, image recognition, robotics and biotechnology, Ph.D with 20+ years experience in setting up and managing the internationally distributed remote and hybrid teams, as well as the strong R&D hands-on skills.
Always excited by the new challenge from generating decisions to managing under most extreme conditions, to deliver the result. Love R&D-intensive projects, where the synergy between the business development and the strongest technology is the core value of the whole project.
ML and AI Consultant, CloudGeometry, 2021 - present
- Consult on AI/machine learning pipeline and the related services
- Isetting up the AI professionals or teams and integrating their work in the client’s operations
- working on Cloud platforms: AWS (mainly), MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud
- using tools: PyTorch, MXNet, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, OpenCV, LightGBM, XGBoost, ML-Agents by Unity
- coding: Python, C#
- developed work for technologies: Deep learning, decision trees, reinforcement learning, language models in industries/areas: computer vision, IT, cybersecurity, automotive, biotech, web
- At request Study Cases can be provided for reference.
Machine Learning (AI) Engineer, 2019 - present
- Executing overseas and domestic custom AI projects, from PoC to production, where the machine learning like deep convolutional networks
- NLP or reinforcement learning is a key technology.
- Rapid prototyping and advanced stage development.
- Implementing projects in cybersecurity, computer vision, IT infrastructure, e-commerce, etc.
Chief Technology Officer, Pathway Genomics Corporation, 2018 - 2019
Building the new distributed team focused on artificial intelligence for genetics and wellness. The team developed the smart online engine for personal wellness planning and advice.
Sr Algorithm Architect, AnyClip, 2017 - 2018
Building the platform for video and text analysis and categorization, brand safety, facial recognition by machine learning (deep learning), cloud APIs, computer vision, NLP, etc.
Machine learning expert and lecturer (consultant), Sela Group, 2017 - 2018
- Collaborating with scientists and engineers
- Designing and developing machine learning models, algorithms
- Building tools that analyze manufacturing data to find ways to improve processes
- Creating models that help identify the main causes of production problems and improve manufacturing performance
Chief Executive Officer and Founder, WeSee, 2006 - 2013
Creating intelligent images and text web search engine and content analysis