Join UpTeam, a dynamic and innovative Software Development Accelerator, and take your career to new heights.
UpTeam, with its headquarter in Silicon Valley, is a remote-first company with professionals working from all over the world. Our community is based in 20+ countries including Romania, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and more.
We believe that providing services for clients is about providing high-quality results that drive their business. We value open communication, thankfulness, and commitment and invest our time and attention in our employees' professional development
Empowered by CloudGeometry, UpTeam is an advanced AWS partner working on many breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation projects for the US and global market. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work with next-generation businesses in innovative ad tech, health tech, ed tech, fintech & social SAAS products, this is the right place for you.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and skilled Cloud DevOps Engineer for the platform re-purposing the digital advertising ecosystem to positively impact people’s lives.
About the project:
This is the higher ed’s leading motivation science company focused on helping more students enroll, persist, and graduate. The project uses cutting edge technologies to deploy the best of behavioral science, machine learning, and digital marketing so that more students successfully navigate critical moments throughout their educational journey.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate engineer to join our team as a DevOps Engineer, reporting to the project Chief Technology Officer. You'll play a key hands-on role in advancing the cloud infrastructure of the platform, simplifying application building experience, advocating best practices, and improving developer productivity. You'll be part of a high-energy startup team that's highly collaborative and making a positive impact in the world.
Who You Are
You are curious, smart, and love a challenge. You're looking for a unique opportunity to play a key role at a startup during a critical growth stage. You are energized by the prospect of expanding our data-rich technology on an ambitious timeline. You are self-motivated and able to switch contexts as business needs change. You are driven to build applications with meaningful and immediate impact. You can thrive in a culture of uninterrupted velocity, collaboration, mutual mentorship, shared responsibility, and open feedback in Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Build and scale AWS infrastructure to scale the platform
- Implement CI\CD pipeline Integrated Automated testing and toolchain for better visibility.
- Implement automation, monitoring, logging, alerting, and deployment solutions to improve build\deployment experience and developer productivity.
- Periodically conduct security audits\assessments, apply security measures, and maintain the compliance standards for CCPA, GDPR, and SOC 2
- Collaborate with the senior members of the AI & Software Engineering team, Product Manager, and Product Operations team to continuously improve the processes for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of the platform