Join UpTeam, a dynamic and innovative Software Development Accelerator, and take your career to new heights.
UpTeam, with its headquarter in Silicon Valley, is a remote-first company with professionals working from all over the world. Our community is based in 20+ countries including Romania, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and more.
We believe that providing services for clients is about providing high-quality results that drive their business. We value open communication, thankfulness, and commitment and invest our time and attention in our employees' professional development.
Empowered by CloudGeometry, UpTeam is an advanced AWS partner working on many breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation projects for the US and global market. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work with next-generation businesses in innovative ad tech, health tech, ed tech, fintech & social SAAS products, this is the right place for you.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and Senior Backend JS Developer for our flagship project. We ‘re collaborating with a large American media and digital corporation (TOP-2 in the US), developing a set of software tools and SAAS products for advertising promotion, monitoring and analytics in digital channels.
Having 7 products in this platform ecosystem, we're looking for a colleague who will work on one of the most important from them - the API and dashboard which aggregates heterogeneous statistical data from different sources (databases, API, Delta Lake) on advertising campaigns and their processing for planning and reporting on key indicators of work with the end user platform.
The tasks will include
- Participating in the backend architecture design and integration solutions.
- Working along with a team of backend software developers dedicated to the product
- Being 100% hands-on in adding new features for existing web applications
- Reviewing the code, maintaining the repository
- Participating in new product development and planning
- Ensuring 100% consistent documentation
- Participating in conf. calls and SCRUM ceremonies with global engineering team
- participating in all-company essntial tasks like preparing the tech skill matrix, maintaining interview scripts and assignments and running assessments for internal workforce.
Main stack: Node.JS/Typescript (+Nest.JS), GraphQL & RestAPI, MySQL, Github, Github Actions, SonarQube, Docker, AWS, Jira, Confluence