Join UpTeam, a dynamic and innovative Software Development Accelerator, and take your career to new heights.
UpTeam, with its headquarter in Silicon Valley, is a remote-first company with professionals working from all over the world. Our community is based in 20+ countries including Romania, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and more.
About the project:
The award-winning compliance excellence platform ensures consumer protection, minimizes risks, and expedites growth for fintech companies by offering off-the-shelf guidelines and AI-based detection mechanisms that alert stakeholders in real-time on violations and risks and provide suggestions for remediation steps.
The Full-Stack Engineer role offers a unique opportunity to work on a meaningful project, develop valuable skills, and contribute to a positive impact in the fintech industry.
We are searching for the Senior Full Stack Developer who will work as a part of the product development team, and participate in all decisions.
The technology stack:
React (Typescript), RxJS, Redux, Redux Toolkit, Redux Observable, GraphQL (moving to it), Material UI.
The API layer is developed with AWS Lambdas & Python.
The product team uses cutting edge technologies and develops a very proficient, reliable, and highly demanded product protecting the personal data of the fintech customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment — dynamically changing tasks and priorities
- Passionate about creating engaging and intuitive products
- Hands-on experience as a Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Must!
- Proven experience in React, Redux, TypeScript, Apollo client, Graphql, HTML5 & CSS3 - Must!
- Experience with Graphql Server / AWS AppSync
- Experience with automated UI testing using Cypress - Advantage
- Experience with React performance optimization - Advantage
- Great English and communication skills
- Competitive salary paid in USD + performance bonuses
- Learning & Development activities and growth support from our highly qualified international team
- Solid infrastructure and professional development processes
- Innovative products with modern tools
- Working with top industry experts in our international R&D team
- The opportunity to be part of our partners' teams and have high levels of freedom, versatility, and autonomy based on trust and respect
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Remote mode of work, B2B contract
- Workspace program - modern equipment & software license compensation
- Sponsorship for certifications and courses
- Zero bureaucracy