Join UpTeam, a dynamic and innovative Software Development Accelerator, and take your career to new heights.
UpTeam, with its headquarter in Silicon Valley, is a remote-first company with professionals working from all over the world. Our community is based in 20+ countries including Romania, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and more.
We believe that providing services for clients is about providing high-quality results that drive their business. We value open communication, thankfulness, and commitment and invest our time and attention in our employees' professional development
Empowered by CloudGeometry, UpTeam is an advanced AWS partner working on many breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation projects for the US and global market. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work with next-generation businesses in innovative ad tech, health tech, ed tech, fintech & social SAAS products, this is the right place for you.
About the project:
This is the higher ed’s leading motivation science company focused on helping more students enroll, persist, and graduate. The project uses cutting edge technologies to deploy the best of behavioral science, machine learning, and digital marketing so that more students successfully navigate critical moments throughout their educational journey.
What You’ll Do
- Implement new product features, Innovate, and support..
- Design, Code, Unit Test and Maintain the highly scalable AI modern tech API and Web platform utilizing Cloud and Modern technologies.
- Develop solutions, write scripts, and execute migration projects to improve the quality of the platform, production support, and developer productivity.
- Collaborate with the senior members of the AI & Software Engineering team, Product Manager, and Product Operations team.
We expect the candidates to have
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in delivery organizations implementing Web and\or API applications.
- Solid coding skills in Python, SQL.
- Proven experience with Django, PostgreSQL.
- Good understanding of Cloud Tools & services - AWS.
- Experience with the Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Competitive salary paid in USD + performance bonuses.
- Learning & Development activities and growth support from our highly qualified international team.
- Solid infrastructure and professional development processes.
- Innovative products with modern tools.
- Working with top industry experts in our international R&D team.
- The opportunity to be part of our partners' teams and have high levels of freedom, versatility, and autonomy based on trust and respect.
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Remote mode of work, B2B contract
- Workspace program - modern equipment & software license compensation
- Sponsorship for certifications and courses
- Zero bureaucracy