Join UpTeam, a dynamic and innovative Software Development Accelerator, and take your career to new heights.
UpTeam, with its headquarter in Silicon Valley, is a remote-first company with professionals working from all over the world. Our community is based in 20+ countries including Romania, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and more.
We believe that providing services for clients is about providing high-quality results that drive their business. We value open communication, thankfulness, and commitment and invest our time and attention in our employees' professional development
Empowered by CloudGeometry, UpTeam is an advanced AWS partner working on many breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation projects for the US and global market. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work with next-generation businesses in innovative ad tech, health tech, ed tech, fintech & social SAAS products, this is the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced QA Lead to work on a holistic pub-sub platform, with low-code features, that includes everything clients’ need to consume, enrich, and deliver event-data with secure and powerful SDKs in all popular programming languages.
The platform is trusted by leading brands worldwide to manage and optimize the delivery of data around the world to their web, mobile, and IoT (Internet of things) application data.
The company does the complex work to provide real-time data – reliably, globally, and at scale and speed.
The ideal job holder will be a competent Quality Assurance Lead with software development quality control & assurance experience, knowledge of automated test platforms, and DevOps/automated release processes. The QA Manager role is the counterpart to our software engineers. The constructive challenge of every aspect of the software development lifecycle is key.
We are not looking for a tester but rather someone who will instruct the team on what to test, how to test, and when to test. The right candidate will be technically capable but also a clear communicator and influencer.
What You’ll Do
- Build close relationships with internal and external stakeholders so that one can guide them what to test or improve, and why
- Ensure that measurable quality standards are set and met throughout the software development lifecycle
- Enforce left-shifting, quality-first approaches across the team
- Support the team hands-on by integrating test frameworks, continuous integration systems, quality metrics, dashboards and other reporting
- Make sure teams have the right functional and non-functional requirements, risk assessments, stakeholders, and architectural designs before they start to work
- Take accountability for the quality of software produced by the team
- Constantly improve measurable software quality and service delivery
- The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the company, as directed